We just launched a new website design for W. Epstein Builders in Southport, NC. They are a Builder that is focused on building in St. James Plantation, which at any given time has about 180 homes being built. Bill Epstein is a custom builder with many years of experience that has some great home plans displayed on his site and he and his team have some great ideas about how to build the perfect home for someone. We really enjoyed working with them on this project, they were very quick learners and have already begun to embrace their Blog and Social Media that we helped setup for them. They will be utilizing Impact Media for a total Internet Marketing Package to promote their company. They also used Impact Media to create their Logo Design and a new identity for their company as they were re-branding for 2012. If you are considering building a home in that area I would definitely give them a call to learn more, I think you will be impressed with their ideas!
Impact Media Solutions has just launched a new website for Baker & Colby Law Firm in Wilmington, NC. They actually have 5 offices in Wilmington, Southport, Carolina Beach, Jacksonville, and are growing their footprint every day. When they originally came to Impact Media their focus was mainly on Real Estate and Estate Planning, but since then they have grown to include many other areas of the law including Traffic & DWI, Corporate, Family & Divorce, which has made them one of the most comprehensive Law firms in the area with one of the largest foot prints. Their team is very advanced with technology and utilize it to make it easy on their clients and more affordable as well. Their new site comes complete with a Content Management System that allows their team to update the site on demand, and Blog from their WordPress Blog to post relevant news anytime they have it available. Their Blog also syndicates to their Social Media such as Twitter & Facebook, so they are able to extend the reach of their website to others that do not visit their site daily. We hope you like their new site, if you have any questions please let us know.
Impact Media Solutions has just launched a new website for The Brikhouse! The Brikhouse is a new nightclub located in downtown Wilmington, NC. It is built in a historic building that has a lot of sentimental value to me personally, it is where I used to go see bands play when it was called Jacobs Run, this was back in the early 90′s. The owner of the Brikhouse approached us to design a website that offered a Rock ‘n Roll theme and would allow them post shows independently and have those shows syndicate to their social media streams such as Facebook and Twitter. We took on the challenge and designed a site that provides all of the information a patron would be looking for when searching for live music in Wilmington, along with making it rank on Search Engines by providing Search Engine Optimization services to ensure that the site gets top billing on Google, Yahoo & Bing.
This Friday the 13th was their first day of being open and they had a great turnout! We look forward to seeing you down @ The Brikhouse!
Impact Media launches a new website for Paws Place, an Animal Rescue Shelter serving Wilmington & Brunswick County since 1999. We took this site on as one of our Charities for the year, we love animals and these folks help them more than you know! Paws Place is a No-Kill Shelter that has found homes for over 250 dogs. We not only re-designed the website, but put it into a wordpress platform for easy Content Management for them to be able update their site when they get a new rescue. Their new site is linked to Twitter and Facebook, so that when they post a new Dog it syndicates directly to these Social Media Outlets and their Followers and Fans can see right away who needs rescuing and spread the word. This is truly a great cause and we hope we have given them a great tool to aide them with this cause! Thank you Paws Place for all you do!
Impact Media Solutions has just launched a new website for Mimosa Bay, a waterfront neighborhood just outside of Jacksonville, NC with everything I have always looked for in amenities for a new home neighborhood!
When Ben Kern came to us looking to improve his current web design and internet presence, we were shocked to learn what a beautiful place it was, it was not hard to make this website look great with all of the beautiful imagery that they have to offer. We worked with Ben and his team of developers to provide a website that would allow them to update it independently and with ease with our custom Content Management System, then we integrated it with all of his Social Media and are in the process of developing that platform with Ben, so that he can effectively communicate with his sphere of influence in a more efficient
manner. We have enjoyed working on the web design and internet marketing of this project and look forward to seeing how it is received. Let us know your thoughts on this project as we would love to hear them!
A lot of us have fun on Facebook catching up with old friends and making new ones, but Facebook can be a useful Business tool if utilized properly. It is great for marketing products and services and connecting with your customers on a level that you were not previously able to. Below are some some helpful tips to assist you with setting up your profile.
- Fill out your profile completely, it helps earn the trust of the people you are connecting with, and help them identify with you.
- Next, setup a Business Account
- Install a plugin on your Blog to feed to your profile to help populate your current news from your site/blog.
- Remember to keep it professional, this is for your clients, you do not want to have too much personal information out there or any pictures that could hurt your business.
- Building on #4, post photos that are appropriate, you do not want, your potential or existing clients to think less of you, you are doing this to get business, not lose business.
- Be sure to get a Facebook vanity URL that relates to your business if available and that is easy for people to remember.
- When creating your marketing collateral, business cards, etc.. add that to vanity URL to your contact lists.
- When posting on Facebook, be sure to mix it up, do not always talk business, or your prospects/friends will ignore your posts. You must infuse a mix of posts to keep people interested in what you have to say or they will stop listening.
- Use the Find Friends option on Facebook to help you locate associates and friends that could help promote your business.
- Posting Surveys is a good way to get feedback from users on Facebook, as well as having contests and advertising discounts stating that they must say they saw it on Facebook.
- Once using Facebook, you can setup Facebook Ads, which is a very thorough way of advertising to a focused group of individuals, it allows you to narrow your demographic to exactly what you are looking for in a client and only advertise to them. It is money well spent, and a lot less expensive than Google Adwords at this time.
- Create a Facebook Fan Page for your Business and suggest it to your friends use it as another outlet to announce services and events for your business.
- And finally, try joining groups that may be relevant to the demographic you seek, it could be good for networking on the site
If you have any further questions about setting up a Facebook page or would like to learn more, please email me or give us a call.